Friday, July 9, 2010

When i hold your hand

I had long time did't hold ur rough and big hand ..

Is warm and love..

It remind me how much u care and love me when i'm was born..



When i cross the road, u hold my hand..
when go shopping, u hold my hand..
when u bring me and my sister to zoo, u hold my hand..
when u bring me some where, u hold my hand..
when u bring me go home,u hold my hand..

but it happened when i was a KID..

Now, because of Our Father prayer..
It give me opportunity to hold ur hand again..

That time, i felt that so much u love and care me,
i felt sorry to u,
my eyes full of tears,
keep dropping..

and i promise myself,
i will make u proud of me in one day..
Dady, I love u!





Can anyone tell me what is right and wrong? 1 problem why can

No comments:

Post a Comment